Santa falls off the roof, and a guy who acts like a caveman takes over his job. Guests: Gerry Davlia, Sean Sotka. Find show notes at https://adventcalendar.house
🎄 We close out another countdown to Christmas in July with a sleigh ride back to the Stone-Age Year of Our Lord 1977 to watch Santa fall off the roof and a guy who acts like a caveman take over his job.
Gerry Davila (Totally Rad Christmas, @RadChristmas).
Sean Sotka (The Christmas Podcasts Podcast, @xander0527).
1. Our episode on the Fruity Pebbles Christmas Commercial.
2. I found a Flintstones chronology on, of all places, Flickr.
3. The Internet Archive’s VHS Vault.
4. Domino Rally.
5. I want to know more about Santa’s reindeer turn signals.
6. Daze Before Christmas for Super Nintendo and Mega Drive (Genesis).
7. Virginia Gregg (Mrs. Claus) was the uncredited voice of Norman Bates’s mother in the first 3 Psycho movies.
8. Santa’s workshop should have gotten Flintstone Theming.
Fruity Pebbles: Rapping Barney, 1988.
Voice Command Crusher RC Car, 1993.
Behind the Bells.
“A Flintstone Christmas” © 1977 Hanna-Barbera Productions.
Say hi on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Full show notes with links at adventcalendar.house.