Goodness makes the badness go away. Guests: Thom Crowe (Tis the Podcast), Gerry Davila (Totally Rad Christmas). Find show notes at https://adventcalendar.house
🎄 It’s Christmas Eve in the Advent Calendar House as we walk through a ring of fire back to 1982 to dance with the Smurfs and watch goodness make the badness go away.
Thom Crowe (Tis the Podcast, @thomcrowe).
Gerry Davila (Totally Rad Christmas, @RadChristmas).
1. Watch The Smurfs’ Christmas Special on the official Smurfs YouTube channel.
2. We want to try Greedy Smurf’s cauldron of pink pudding.
3. My son thinks the king of Hyrule is Santa.
4. I just now learned about Watergate salad.
5. The Smurfs in theme parks.
6. Danny Goldman (Brainy Smurf) in Young Frankenstein.
7. Paul Winchell (Gargamel) invented an artificial heart.
8. The mysterious Stranger may or may not be the actual Devil.
9. Teaser for a new Smurfs animated series.
The Smurfs at Kings Dominion, 1984.
“The Smurfs” and “The Smurfs’ Christmas Special” © 1982 Hanna-Barbera Productions.
Say hi on Twitter and Instagram.
Full show notes with links at adventcalendar.house.