Zack gets shook upon learning the latest girl of his dreams is homeless. Guests: Chad Young, Tom Coombs. Find show notes at https://adventcalendar.house
Hang on to your creepy mistletoe hat as we hit the Bayside Mall for a 2-part Saved by the Bell Christmas special from 1991, in which Zack gets shook upon learning the latest girl of his dreams is homeless.
Chad Young (The Horror Movie BBQ, TPIF: Thank Pod It’s Funny, @horrormoviebbq).
Tom Coombs (@ClassicTomedy).
1. Chad’s 2013 write-up on Home for Christmas.
2. That time WWE’s Daniel Bryan got fired for choking out an announcer.
3. Puppy Surprise, the dog that’s pregnant!
4. Dustin Diamond’s terrible heel turn on Celebrity Fit Club.
5. Simpsons did it: Homer beat Screech to the “What’s the number for 911?” joke by a year in Bart vs. Thanksgiving.
6. Who waits until Christmas Eve to buy a tree?
7. The Evolution of the Zack Morris phone.
8. Funny or Die: The Time Zack Morris Gave Himself A Homeless Girl For Christmas.
“Saved by the Bell” and “Home for Christmas” © 1991 National Broadcasting Company, Inc.
Full show notes with links at adventcalendar.house.
Say hi on Twitter @adventcalhouse.