Advent Calendar House - TV Holiday & Christmas Specials
Saved by the Bell: Home for Christmas
Zack gets shook upon learning the latest girl of his dreams is homeless. Guests: Chad Young, Tom Coombs.
Day 15: Hang on to your creepy mistletoe hat as we hit the Bayside Mall for a 2-part Christmas special from 1991, “Saved by the Bell: Home for Christmas,” in which Zack gets shook upon learning the latest girl of his dreams is homeless.
On This Episode
- Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), the world’s most patient homeless gentleman.
- Chad Young (@horrormoviebbq) of the Horror Movie BBQ and TPIF: Thank Pod It’s Funny.
- Tom Coombs (@ClassicTomedy), also of TPIF).
Topics and Tangents
- Chad’s 2013 write-up on “Home for Christmas.”
- That time WWE’s Daniel Bryan got fired for choking out an announcer.
- Puppy Surprise, the dog that’s pregnant!
- Dustin Diamond’s terrible heel turn in “Celebrity Fit Club.”
- Simpsons did it: Homer beat Screech to the “What’s the number for 911?” joke by a year in “Bart vs. Thanksgiving.”
- Kelly is the best human on this show, going to bat for her ex-boyfriend (and future husband) notwithstanding.
- Who waits until Christmas Eve to buy a tree?
- The Evolution of the Zack Morris phone.
- Funny or Die: The Time Zack Morris Gave Himself A Homeless Girl For Christmas.
Previous Episodes of This Podcast Mentioned
You can visit the Advent Calendar House on the web at adventcalendar.house, on Twitter @adventcalhouse, and on the Christmas Podcast Network.