Talking babies try to find and stop the “Meanie of Hanukkah.” Guest: Sarah Shay. Find show notes at https://adventcalendar.house
In the Advent Calendar House’s first Hanukkah episode, we follow the Rugrats on their mission to stop the “Meanie of Chanukah” and make him take a nap, counting all the Yiddish words and misspoken “babyisms” along the way.
Sarah Shay (Pilot House Podcast, Bandcamp, @thesarahshay).
1. Sarah’s top 2 favorite spellings of “Hanukkah.”
2. Going back to watch Pee-wee’s Big Adventure with the knowledge that Dottie (E.G. Daily) is the voice of Tommy Pickles.
3. A tale of 2 panics: Babies climbing up to open flames vs. babies trying to blow out Hanukkah candles.
4. Stu’s giant, tacky menorah vs. the Miami Marlins’ home run celebration monstrosity.
5. The TV trope of the Sitcom Arch-Nemesis.
6. Our worst on-stage mishaps.
“A Rugrats Chanukah” © 1996 Klasky-Csupo, Inc.
Full show notes with links at adventcalendar.house.
Say hi on Twitter @adventcalhouse.