Happy birthday! We answer questions no one asked about Rankin/Bass’s 1969 classic. Guest: Brandon Medley. Find show notes at https://adventcalendar.house
Happy birthday! Join us as we begin our salute to all holiday specials, but mostly the Christmas ones by attempting to answer questions no one asked about the 1969 Rankin/Bass TV special, Frosty the Snowman.
Brandon Medley (@brandmed, Blessed Are the Geek).
1. How to easily escape a locked greenhouse.
2. When does something you throw away stop legally being yours?
3. Oatmeal is a perfectly adorable name for a snowman.
4. Frosty Day in Armonk, New York.
5. A closer look at the absurdly long and zigzagged train route to the North Pole.
6. How long it would actually take to write, “I am very sorry for what I did to Frosty,” a million times.
7. The stupidest places we’ve ever been dropped off.
“Frosty the Snowman” © 1969 Rankin/Bass Productions, Inc.
Full show notes with links at adventcalendar.house.
Say hi on Twitter @adventcalhouse.