Advent Calendar House
Frosty the Snowman
Happy birthday! We answer questions no one asked about Rankin/Bass’s 1969 classic. Guest: Brandon Medley.
Happy birthday! The first episode of the Advent Calendar House attempts to answer questions no one asked about the 1969 Rankin/Bass TV special, Frosty the Snowman.
On This Episode
- Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), excitable train station ticket booth clerk.
- Brandon Medley (@brandmed), an evil magician’s reformed pet rabbit from Blessed Are the Geek.
Topics and Tangents
- How to easily escape a locked greenhouse.
- When does something you throw away stop legally being yours?
- Oatmeal is a perfectly adorable name for a snowman.
- Frosty Day in Armonk, New York.
- A closer look at the absurdly long and zigzagged train route to the North Pole.
- How long it would actually take to write, “I am very sorry for what I did to Frosty,” a million times.
- The stupidest places we’ve ever been dropped off.
You can visit the Advent Calendar House on the web at adventcalendar.house and on Twitter @adventcalhouse.